Monday, February 8, 2010

Kids who have disabilities have a better chance of getting bullied true or false?

I posted a question about bullying and I heard about this and I have a learning disabilities.Kids who have disabilities have a better chance of getting bullied true or false?
I think it depends on the level of disability and if it's obvious. Even kids are more accepting of someone they know has a disability then someone they perceive as ';dumb';.





I don't think that a person's learning ability has much to do with being bullied. It has more to do with personality. A child who is introverted stands a higher chance of being bullied because they are content to not be constantly surrounded by friends. This make them an easy target.Kids who have disabilities have a better chance of getting bullied true or false?
true
True and false. It all depends on who you are. People without disabilities get the same thing. It really depends on who you are looking at in the mirror.
True and false, it depends on the grade of this child, yet all kids get bullied now adays it depends on the school and how children are raised my dughter 18 years old helped kids with such problems and if anyone gave them crap she would stick up for them and believe me my girl is one tough momma I'm proud of her, now that she no longer goes to highschool graduated 1 year early, my other girl is taking her place for the kids now at their school no one picks on kids like this they are now accepted, my kids was popular at their school since my 2 older sons went there and that was 4years ago, all my kids are well known and feared by most kids, yet not in a bad way, they stick up for the weakier ones so this is a good thing, they believe all are equal , and no one has a right to teart no one bad, and they don't care how old you are, they tell you as they see fit, just like I would , have been and always should be, my sister was death, made fun of I also did the same for her, once someone sticks by their side the rest of the school follows, every parent must teach their kids at a younger age to stand up from all the bullies, GOD gives you a mouth, even though you can not use the word GOD in the school system no longer he is in the hearts of our children and they should know right from wrong. Only kids who pick on other kids for no reason, ain't got no true friends. Love is peace not war!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment