Monday, February 8, 2010

True or False: Women would rather be dumped harshly than to be cheated on in secret?

I figure if she's gonna take half....might as well make her earn it.





Am I right?





I'm a firm believer in getting my money's worth.True or False: Women would rather be dumped harshly than to be cheated on in secret?
You name serves you correctly...that's cool.True or False: Women would rather be dumped harshly than to be cheated on in secret?
TRUE for me..n it works both way..Im honest n straight forward..many times in relationship partners drift apart or no longer have the same likes or goals. in that case be honest with me.. if im lacking any quality or simply you fell out of love..found someone else i would rather know then you lie behind my back n keep in around in case it doesn't work out..i don't think so!! n vice-a-versa i will let him know if he not the cat meow any more..or i need a break, or its time to say goodbye..so yes i would rather be dumped then be played on.
True! If a woman is cheated on it can destroy her self confidence like crazy!! And it can jeopardize future relationships by making her paranoid. But if she were to get dumped meanly it would be a bad time but something that can be gotten over easier.
look stupid,


i'm thinking you already did something to have this women take half, and if she put up with you then she already earned it, so she got her moneys worth! and that's the truth!
DUMP instead of cheating- all the way!!





Unless of course its an open relationship, and then yo both can cheat, but NOT IN SECRET anymore.
Haha Hazel. I would give you a thumbs up but I'm only level 1 still :-(
True. Well that's what I would want.
True
TRUE
Umm that could be anybody and not just women. Btw: lol at the comment above me!!











LMAO...You have my vote!
Somehow..I think you think all of this is funny..Do you honestly believe that hurting people and destroying families and children is a joke?? Geez...I'm glad your not my EX...You don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment