Friday, February 12, 2010

True or false Two lines perpendicular to the same line are perpendicular to each other?

Are we including skew lines here?True or false Two lines perpendicular to the same line are perpendicular to each other?
I


I-------------


I


I


I---------------


I





ParallelTrue or false Two lines perpendicular to the same line are perpendicular to each other?
false. two lines perpendicular to the same line are parallel to each other other regardless of point of origin.
False.





If 2 lines are perpendicular to the same line then they are parallel to each other.
False, it is impossible. They would be parallel to each other, not perpendicular.
FALSE - two lines perpendicular to the same line are PARALLEL to each other.
No, they are parallel to each other.
False, they could be parallel though.

No comments:

Post a Comment