Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or False? Pulling out a white hair will cause 2 to grow in it's place?

I would like opinions where someone has actually experienced more white hair growing in after pulling out the old hairs...





thanks.True or False? Pulling out a white hair will cause 2 to grow in it's place?
No, it's not true...at least not for me. I have a white eyelash that sometimes I pull out but it always grows back white, but only one....:)True or False? Pulling out a white hair will cause 2 to grow in it's place?
actually friends personal exeriences depends on you hair color in a way and where on your head it is.
false. its a myth because usually when you pull a grey hair more are comming in so when you pull one out and more show up its just something someone assumed.


(sorry. i sont have grey hair but i saw it in a movie.)
I'm thinking false but I don't have any evidence.
I dont know??!?? i would think so.
I think Gandolf suffered from this!
False False False.
FALSE!!!!!! That's just a rumor.
i would say no.. although i see a white hair in my head and i pluck it and it feels like more grow back but thats all a myth id say.
Ive herd that this is true. PLus my 12 year old brother had only one white hair and I accedently pulled it out and now he has 2 !
That's just a superstition. It's all mental.
ive dont it on occasion and of course, nothing more happened. no more grey hairs in its place or anything. besides that, i read in this hair care book that it isnt true.
it an old wives tale. Pull away
It depends. in some cases if you pluck one white hair many grow. in some cases you take out one hair it does not matter.
It's false. I asked my uncle, who's a doctor...and he said it wasn't true. I was curious as well. ^_^
probably and it's called gray hair. duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it is false, what could happen is that the hair will not ever grow back. That may not be bad for now but as you age your hair natrually thins out so you may not want to pluck out any hairs because you may need them in the future!
FALSE!!!








Myth: If you pull out grey hair, more will appear.


Truth:You should be lucky that if you pull out one hair more will grow, white or otherwise! Each hair strand has a predetermined life cycle (the number of time it will fall out and regrow) and if you yank hair from the follicle you are in fact shortening its life span. Not to say si peh painful!!
how the hell would i no
false..i hope
well I'm 11 turning 12 and i was born with one white hair so was my brother one day i pulled it out on accident and it never grew back so i guess false
i never got anymore white hairs


i think its a myth
yep, that happened to me, i got frustrated, but now im like whatever
false, cuz then nobody could be bald
false, it's just a hoax.

No comments:

Post a Comment