Monday, February 8, 2010

What are some good strategies for answering true or false questions when it's false, you have to make it true?

Test Example: Napolean's army was crippled by the Russian ARMY (army is underlined)


Then it's false so you replace army with winter. I really need help on these question types because I'm taking a big test on the Industrial Revolution.What are some good strategies for answering true or false questions when it's false, you have to make it true?
Well, some good strategies for me are if you absolutely have to guess, put the opposite of the answer you put for the first one. Ex- The color of the sky is blue- true. The color of the grass is yellow. Hmmm... I don't know. I'm going to say false. LOL, works alot for me, though. Also, say what you think would make sense.What are some good strategies for answering true or false questions when it's false, you have to make it true?
That one was done right, do you have any more?

No comments:

Post a Comment