Friday, February 12, 2010

True or False? do u think a person can stick a soda can(coke regular) in there mouth?

i just had to ask this question. itz been in mi mind 4 a long time.i always question mi self about this.somehow idk, i just doTrue or False? do u think a person can stick a soda can(coke regular) in there mouth?
a can? I know this female who could swallow a 2 liter bottle!


2 dollah...make u hollaTrue or False? do u think a person can stick a soda can(coke regular) in there mouth?
I'll bet there are some people out there with nothing better to do. It's possible.
its possible
I believe it to be possible but not a smartthing to do.
that would be a hell of a big mouth


no i don't think that someone can do that
Most folks can't do it. I have seen a few who could get their mouth open wide enough to have one entire end of the can in their mouth, but I've never seen someone get the whole thing in their mouth and then close their lips.





Then again, it's an awfully big internet out there...





---------





...after a minute's searching, I'm back. From YouTube, here's a man sticking an uncrushed soda can in his mouth:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv-mCAcxY鈥?/a>
If they have no teeth!
not the whole thing but if it's empty they could always step on it to make it smaller and manage to stick it in their mouth.
what a stupid question! who'd wanna and who cares?!
yes there is a video on youtube but firewalls will not allow me to post the link here
Yes! I've seen it being done!
Only if they have a VERY BIG mouth or if they crush the can first.





The Muse
I can wrap my mouth around a can but I couldnt get the entire thing in my mouth.
I can.. I do it like you are drinking it.. then wrap your mouth around the can and push backwards. I do not crush it at all. And I do not have a lot of time on my hands I played a lot of truth or dare in my lifetime
TRUE...I've seen my crazy friend do it with a beer can...She can put her entire mouth over the rim and top of the can, but NOT the entire can!

No comments:

Post a Comment