Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or False. Do I have to have Norton anitvirus to protect my computer or can it be any antivirus?

Also I notice that I'm having trouble downloading javascript due to my computer not fully being protected.True or False. Do I have to have Norton anitvirus to protect my computer or can it be any antivirus?
Norton is crap, use anything else, avg free is also not good, Try avira or avast free. Or avira paid..True or False. Do I have to have Norton anitvirus to protect my computer or can it be any antivirus?
Downloading javascript has nothing to do with your security. I use no security software(it slows down the computer) and I have no problems with javascript.


Know this right now! Norton is the worst thing you can do to you're computer except AOL!


If you insist on using an Anti Virus get Avira or Avast(both free) and run Malwarebytes once a week in Safe mode because Anti Virus software does not detect Spyware which is way worse than a Virus. (It totally cripples you're computer)
False, you can have any Anti-virus you like, freebie or purchased. 1 only otherwise conflict, there is a difference between Anti virus, and anti spyware / malware. I have used Norton's since 2002 and it has only failed me once, 2007 was a bad year for Norton's but ';if it ain't broke don't fix it'; use that philosophy. Spyware / malware try link below, download, update definitions, and let it scan.
Norton is the worst antivirus as per your use on computers. It has a very good fdatabase but it decreases your system performance and makes it lazy. I prefer you get either KASPERSKY OR Nod 32. 1ST ONE IS THE BEST.....HAVE FUN
any good anti-virus will do, it dont have to be norton
get malwarebytes and superantispyware.

No comments:

Post a Comment