Sunday, February 7, 2010

True or False: Beautiful people in society get treated differently compared to others?

What do you mean? I'm having a whale of a time watching two hunky men fight to the death over me while another cooks me a huge feast. I ain't got a dime to my name and I live in a dumpster, explain that.True or False: Beautiful people in society get treated differently compared to others?
very true... one example is, shallow dudes give pretty girls more attention than the smart ones, now i'm not saying it's not possible to be pretty and smart, but what i am saying is that there are lots of girls out there who spend more time in front of the mirror when they should spend more time in front of some books.True or False: Beautiful people in society get treated differently compared to others?
I believe that's true!


However, some people treat other people base on the attitude that they show towards each other. I mean if a beautiful person who has a bad attitude/personality, then i don't believe that person would be treated well.
what ';others';? you mean the ugly scum of society that people don't give a second look to? Well i think physical beauty attracts more attention in certain aspects...but in the end it's brains that win people over.
FALSE....Ugly people get treated better also.. It's not beauty that matters it's MONEY People with lots of MONEY get treated better!!





Example: Rosie O Donald


Donald Trump


Ugly people but RICH!
That is true down to the bone.





I'm thinking by society you mean a majority of the people...Because of course there are the few people that don't judge.
in society probably yeah, but personally i dont treat people differently based on their looks.


I do treat dumb sluts differently - meaning no respect for them
Beautiful people are always better.
It is defenately true, unforutunatly!
True





TRUE TRUE TRUE!
True, you dont see any beautiful homeless do you?
Totally true.
Sad, but absolutely true.
Very true. I've done social experiments.
Ha ha ha ha...


It is true...


On a bad hair day I look like a bag lady.


Everybody asks me where my shopping cart is..ha ha ha.


But it is very true.
Obvious question.......
That's very true. Have you ever seen an ugly president or prime minister...???
Very true
True
True
True





x
True
True!
True!
True, people try to deny it but it's 100% true.
True.
True.
So true, and I think everyone knows it.
self praise is no recommendation auggie noheart
that is true and eveyrone here knows it
Yes we are treated badly by fat, and ugly people. Which is unfair : (


I think we all should get along and come to terms that they are ugly and am beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment